Weddings and Elopements
Click on Weddings above to take you to our weddings page which has LOTS of information for you! This is what one of our recent wedding couples have said about us (from Trip Advisor): "Nothing but wonderful things to say about the CT River Valley Inn in Glastonbury. We found it while searching for a place to have a very intimate wedding in a lovely outdoor space. The inn had exactly what we wanted...beautiful grounds and landscaping, private, warm and helpful hosts, with a number of beautiful spots for photos inside the inn and out - just perfect"
Following are other ways that The Connecticut River Valley Inn can be a part of your future memories. Afterwards, scroll down to the bottom of this page where you can submit a contact form to set up a time for your personal tour of our property AND get all the pricing you will need to make an informed decision. You can also give us a call at 860-633-7374 to set a time right over the phone.
Office, Retirement or Christmas Events
Customer Appreciation Events
Wedding Day Home Base: Have you already secured your location for your wedding and reception, but you need a special place as a home base on the eve and day of your wedding? Let us be your home base.
- Have you and your bridal party stay the night before,
- have your rehearsal dinner (up to 40 indoors), then
- retire for the evening knowing you will be well rested and refreshed for the big events the next day.
- On the day of your wedding, The Connecticut River Valley Inn will become "wedding central" for you, your wedding party and family for wedding preparation.
- Have your hairdresser, makeup artist and photographer meet here.
- Have all your pre-wedding and reveal photos taken here (Caution! Photographers LOVE our property for photography. They may have a hard time knowing when to stop!)
- Have your limo arrive at your appointed time for all to board to take you to your wedding.
- Come back after your reception to stay the night as a married couple and
- enjoy a homemade 3 course breakfast the next day.
Bereavement / Memorial Gatherings: If you’re looking for a warm and family atmosphere to host your family’s time together to honor a loved one’s passing, then The Connecticut River Valley Inn is here for you. Come and be welcomed to an endearing & inviting atmosphere to sit and reminisce of your loved one’s life. Can host up to 40 or so guests inside. We can take care of all the caterring and planning for you.
If you are a photographer or videographer and would like more information, please give us a call at 860-633-7374 .. or send us an email at ConnecticutRiverValleyInn@gmail.com